Nicole's Reviews > Filthy for the Night

Filthy for the Night by C.J. Fallowfield

bookshelves: arc, author-provided, book-series, erotica, gangbang

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

Footballers, strangers and gangbangs, oh my!

Well, after reading this book, "Filthy" is the right name for it lol. Now, if you've have read the first two books in this series, you know what Logan does for his clients, but I am happy to report that he, in fact, does not take part in the Filthy factor in this installment (thank heavens!).

The female client in this story is like the British version of Camilla (from book 1 "Strangers for the Night"), but on a much grander scale, if that's even possible. And yes, this book has quite a lot of sexual action going on, but surprisingly that seems to be more in the background (like elevator music, you know it's there but you really don't pay attention to it). The main thing about this book is that we get a front row seat to watch as Logan actually begins to mature and really starts thinking about his future and what's important to him. Even his driver James has recognized a change in Logan, ever since he met a certain client.

I was satisfied with the way this story ended; the client definitely got what she deserved, although Logan was injured in the process, but I am really wanting to know whether or not Logan will get a HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Filthy for the Night.

September 25, 2014 – Shelved