Nicole's Reviews > Strangers for the Night

Strangers for the Night by C.J. Fallowfield

bookshelves: arc, author-provided, book-series, erotica, 2014-botb

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

Having recently finished up C.J. Fallowfield's The Austin Series, I knew going into this book the sexy times were going to be hot. And let me tell you: this book does not disappoint!

I liked the premise of the story, I haven't read many stories where it's the stud fulfilling the fantasies. And from the description, Logan is every bit of a stud, times two, wrapped in silk, dipped in platinum and laid out on a tray surrounded by truffles (both the chocolates and the mushrooms) with a bottle of Krug Private Cuvée on ice.

His assignment for this book is Camilla Domville, a spoiled socialite who apparently makes life hell for the employees of her father's hotel chain. Frankly I just wanted to punch her in the throat. But then I remembered this is fiction and I ain't about to destroy my kindle lol.

Obviously being the business as he is, Logan has a very definite set of rules that he abides by, which is one of the reasons he's been so successful. However, there is one rule that seems to be in danger of being broken, and I can't wait to see how that plays out in the rest of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strangers for the Night.

September 25, 2014 – Shelved