Smithy's Reviews > The Last Living Slut: Born in Iran, Bred Backstage

The Last Living Slut by Roxana Shirazi

U 50x66
Jun 09, 2010

bookshelves: to-read

I really want to read this ebook, as it will take forever to get here otherwise, however it seems elusive unless living in the u.s, and i've already had one transaction go bad trying to purchase it... soon to be rectified i hope!, but can anyone spare me a copy?, please!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Living Slut.

message 1: by Marilu (last edited Jul 25, 2010 10:10PM) (new) - added it

Marilu I have a hardcover copy I may be able to spare. But unfortunately as I am not in the US and neither are you, we can not use the swap feature!
Do you know of any other site we could use for that purpose?
Basically, I feel that if I am willing to send you my hardcover copy that is worth between 30 and 40 dollars, (in great condition, read once, but you wouldn't know it!)I shouldn't have to pay the postage. I have no idea what it would cost. I know that I mailed a paperback to a friend last week, in the same province that I live in, and it cost me $11.90 Canadian. I just can't afford to send this to you, but if you were willing to pay postage I would be willing to give it to you! ( If you are interested I can find out the exact amount for postage before you decide)

Smithy Marilu wrote: "I have a hardcover copy I may be able to spare. But unfortunately as I am not in the US and neither are you, we can not use the swap feature!
Do you know of any other site we could use for that pu..."

Interested?, for sure!. I had actually put this to the back of my mind, after losing money buying the epub version, only to have it rejected due to not living in U.S, i'm still trying to get a refund, but it's not worth the hassle really!
I'm in Australia, Tasmania, postcode 7000 to be exact, so i'm not sure postage would be cost-effective for me, but if it is reasonable, i'd be more than happy to pay for it... Either way, Thanks for the offer..