Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)'s Reviews > Christmas with a Billionaire

Christmas with a Billionaire by Carole Mortimer

2080218

liked it

Christmas with a Billionaire is a book with three very short romance novellas that take place during Christmas make up this book. The sad thing is not one of these stories stand out to me. They were all super quick reads that while enjoyable just seem that the romance happened a bit too fast for my taste.

Billionaire under the Mistletoe by Carole Mortimer

What a quick romance, in fact it was a little too fast for my liking. A brief summery would be: they met, it was Christmas and then they got engaged, the end. Like I said it was a quick romance, one I was able to finish in 30 minutes.

Snowed in with Her Boss by Maisey Yates

This one I like the most but it still was a bit too quick for my liking. If this story had been a bit longer and had a bit more meat to it; well it would have been a real hit for sure!

A Diamond for Christmas by Joss Wood

Now this story was my least favorite. I found Sophie irritating and Max’s insta-love to be a bit over the top. I did like the plot even though it too was really short.

Over all if you are looking for something fast to read that has some Christmas romance in it, pick this one up. It can be finished in an afternoon and will help you get in the Christmas spirit.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas with a Billionaire.

September 23, 2014 – Shelved