Gemma F's Reviews > Unchanged

Unchanged by Jessica Brody

bookshelves: kindle-books

There is a beautiful thing about trilogies. This trilogy is one of them.

I am grateful enough to have been along on this ride with Sera and Zen. From Unremembered to this brillant, fantastic ending that is Unchanged.

Unchanged proves that there is hope in everything. How endings can be reached with absolute genius. As a reader, I truly appreciate all the hard work put into stringing ideas into stories. Into words. Writing is no simple task; but the Unremembered trilogy proves that nothing is impossible.

From the start of the trilogy, Unremembered, we got to see the love blossom between Sera and Zen. Their love is truly strong and completely unique. When I read Unchanged, you could really see the distinct difference between the love between Sera and Kaelen as to Sera and Zen. Zen and Sera's story made me cry, laugh and make me love them even more.

Kaelen, created for Sera, but not unlimited true love like Zen's.

And what more can I say about Zen? He's truly a hero, one of the strongest characters who has the greatest and biggest hearts of all. Because of his love for Sera, and I am truly in awe of him. He never ever truly gave up. No matter how many times Diotech tried, Zen was always there in Sera's heart. Now that is loyalty and faith which cannot be beaten. That is the true meaning of love. One kind of unique love which is shown in Sonnet 116.
Beautiful. Unbreakable.
That is what Sera and Zen represent. How love is an ever-fixéd mark. I fell for Zen like Sera did. And that is all that matters.
Thank you Jessica Brody for writing this intriguing trilogy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unchanged.

September 22, 2014 – Shelved
September 22, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
March 3, 2015 – Shelved as: kindle-books
March 4, 2015 – Started Reading
March 4, 2015 –
page 152
35.19% "Ahh Sera! All that brainwashing!"
March 7, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read