Mario's Reviews > The Battle of the Labyrinth

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

bookshelves: favorites, completed-series, own-read, own

Boy, did I enjoy this book. I have yet to read The Last Olympian, but I'm pretty sure this one is best one in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Battle of the Labyrinth.

Quotes Mario Liked

Rick Riordan
“You deal with mythological stuff for a few years, you learn that paradises are usually places where you get killed.”

Rick Riordan
“New lesson, class. Most monsters will vaporize when sliced with a celestial bronze sword. This change is perfectly normal, and will happen to you right now if you don't BACK OFF!" - Percy”

Rick Riordan
“There were a lot of answers I might've given, from "I knew that" to "LIAR!" to "Yeah right, and I'm Zeus." - Percy, after Quintus says that he is Daedalus”

“But you'll be killed!"
"I'll be fine. Besides, we've got no choice."
Annabeth glared at me like she was going to punch me. And then she did something that surprised me even more. She kissed me.”

Rick Riordan
“I'm calm," Rachel insisted. "Every time I'm around you, some monsters attack us. What's to be nervous about?"
"Look," I said. "I'm sorry about the band room. I hope they didn't kick you our or anything."
"Nah. They asked me a lot of questions about you. I played dumb."
"Was it hard?" Annabeth asked.”

Rick Riordan
“I turned to Dionysus. "You cured him?"
"Madness is my specialty. It was quite simple."
"But...you did something nice. Why?"
He raised and eyebrow. "I am nice! I simple ooze niceness, Perry Johansson. Haven't you noticed?”

Rick Riordan
“Monkey bar," Annabeth said. "I'm great at these." She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.”

September 21, 2014 – Shelved
January 16, 2015 –
page 200
January 16, 2015 –
page 250
69.25% "God, Percy is so dumb when it comes to Annabeth. Like, can it BE more obvious that she has a crush on him?"
January 16, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
January 16, 2015 – Finished Reading
March 24, 2015 – Shelved as: completed-series
June 11, 2015 – Shelved as: own-read
June 11, 2015 – Shelved as: own

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Jumana (new) - added it

Jumana (Books by Jay) So keen on starting this series soon!!

Mario Jumana wrote: "So keen on starting this series soon!!"

You definitely should! It really is amazing! :)

Gabriella Yes! The Last Olympian is second for me. I'm so glad you loved this one!!!

Mario Gabriella wrote: "Yes! The Last Olympian is second for me. I'm so glad you loved this one!!!"

I've got a feeling it's gonna be the same for me! :)

Melanie Oh, this one was GOOD wasn't it? Your reviews are encouraging me to re-read these. :)

Mario Heck yeah it was! :D I haven't even finished the series, but I already want to re-read it x)

Ella McReynolds The Heroes of Olympus series (The follow-up to Percy Jackson and the Olympians) is also really great.

Mario I've heard. Planning to read them soon :)

Amanda I actually had started the Lost Hero (first boom to the heroes of Olympus series) and all my friends told me I was wrong that I needed to read the first series first so I did and well here I am

Ashley Musick u shud read the appollo series by RR