Roxie's Reviews's Reviews > Wicked Takeover

Wicked Takeover by Tina  Donahue

Sep 20, 2014

"Wicked Amazing! Best Takeover ever!"
This is the second Takeover book I have read and they are both Incredible!. I hated seeing the book come to a end I just wanted to keep on reading about Dante and Lauren. It was just that marvelous!. There really is no word for this book but WOW!! . The story line is fantastic. The characters are beyond Awesome! Dante is just so sexy he is such a dream man, sweet, caring major Alpha Male :) . Lauren is a feisty, spunky,curvy Woman that is sweet, funny and sexy. The two make the perfect couple and the sex scene's are just out of this world Incredible!. I hope Tina will write lots more of these Takeover books they are by far her best books ever! . You need to read the Takeovers and you will see what I mean :) .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Takeover.

Started Reading
September 19, 2014 – Finished Reading
September 20, 2014 – Shelved

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina Donahue Thanks SO much, Roxie - awesome review! I'm so glad you liked both my Takeover books. Dante's my dream guy. :)

Roxie's Reviews Tina wrote: "Thanks SO much, Roxie - awesome review! I'm so glad you liked both my Takeover books. Dante's my dream guy. :)"

I loved them looking forward to new ones lol

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina Donahue Thanks, Roxie - I'm writing as fast as I can. :)

I loved loved this book these Wickeds are so awesome!

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina Donahue Roxie wrote: "Tina wrote: "Thanks SO much, Roxie - awesome review! I'm so glad you liked both my Takeover books. Dante's my dream guy. :)"

I loved loved this book these Wickeds are so awesome!"