Shannon's Reviews > Oh. My. Gods.

Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

F 50x66
Jun 05, 2010

** spoiler alert ** 24. Oh.My.Gods by Tera Lynn Childs pages 288- aly recommended this to me and lent the book to me
1st book read by this author

My Review: I must admit that I was about half way with the book and thought. Wait a minute she's running and she visions her dad next to her?? Watch her be a descendent. And then she is. I was rather not suprised but I did enjoy this book. I'm actually happy that Aly lent this book to me. I really enjoyed this read. I did take a good amount of time reading it. Not for any reason I was just busy with work. I liked that I was able to take my time and it made it enjoyable. I loved her friendship with her greek friends. It did remind me of Percy Jackson but this was more girly. Not that soley based on powers and fighteing. More like just getting through highschool.
Recommend??---YES. I truley enjoyed reading this. It was fun.
BookReview from GoodReads: A modern girl's comedic odyssey in a school filled with the descendants of Greek gods. When Phoebe's mom returns from Greece with a new husband and moves them to an island in the Aegean, Phoebe's plans for her senior year and track season are ancient history. Now she must attend the uberexclusive academy, where admission depends on pedigree, namely, ancestry from Zeus, Hera, and other Greek gods. That's right, they're real, not myth, and their teen descendants are like the classical heroes supersmart and superbeautiful with a few superpowers. And now they're on her track team! Armed only with her Nikes and the will to win, Phoebe races to find her place among the gods.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oh. My. Gods..