Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Bitten by a Hellcat

Bitten by a Hellcat by Felicity Heaton

liked it
bookshelves: arc-review-copy, 3-stars
Read 2 times. Last read February 5, 2015 to February 6, 2015.

~ 3.5 Bitten Stars ~

Bitten by a Hellcat is book six in the Eternal Mates series. This one can be read as a stand alone.

As books go in a series this one is my least favorite. Which is sad, but their is bound to be one that does not fit or work for someone. Bitten by a Hellcat just did not have that same great feel as the other previous installments.

Owen is a Hunter, mercenary, and has some shocking secrets. Cait is a Hellcat, which is something new that we have not yet seen. She is strong and a fighter. These two are attracted to each other from the get go. What got to me is their is no prior relationship between them, which made everything feel rushed and the sex came off as a one-nighter. I did not enjoy the couple falling into be so fast. I never really felt the lust bloom into that eternal love. We do get some great action-packed moments and fans of the series will love that our Bleu makes an appearance, thou it is small, we see a glimpse of who his intended will be. It’s always fun when the author pulls characters back into the story.

Bitten by a Hellcat was still a good read in the series. Not my favorite, but I am looking forward to more great books in the Eternal Mates series. I love this series and If you have not picked it up yet, you must.

Disclaimer: ARC provided by author via tour host (Rabid PR) with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten by a Hellcat.

September 15, 2014 – Shelved
September 15, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
January 1, 2015 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
February 1, 2015 – Shelved as: arc-review-copy
February 5, 2015 – Started Reading
February 5, 2015 –
February 5, 2015 –
58.0% "Everything feels rushed in this one. It doesn't have the same great feel as previous books before."
February 6, 2015 –
February 6, 2015 – Shelved as: 3-stars
February 6, 2015 – Finished Reading
February 12, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)