I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)'s Reviews > Club Shadowlands

Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair

Jun 02, 2010

bookshelves: z-ebook, genre-bdsm, 2010-read-in, setting-tampa-bay, zz-reviewed, sub-genre-glitter-kink, sub-theme-master-slave
Recommended to I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) by: UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Gosh! This book was so short, but I loved it! I am hoping we see more of Jessica and Master Z in future books, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen to the degree I would like. I would have like to have seen more of their relationship after they realized the destiny of their relationship. And what about a menage with Master Cullen? I was really hoping for that to play out.

______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic Lending Group

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Club Shadowlands.

message 1: by RO (new) - rated it 5 stars

RO That's the downside to the really fun and hot books. Waaaay too short! *g* The Shadowlands series is s good one.

Rach~The Highlander luverrr Read book 4 Cherra ..it was GREAT

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) Is book 4 the one with your beloved Master C?

Muffin Awesome review! This book was way too short! It kept me wanting more.. I hope that CS brings Master Z & Jessica back into the series..

Autumn Rose I was also hoping for a threesome between Master Z, Jessica and Master Cullen. We may never get that but I hope Cherise Sinclair will change her mind one day.