Pj Nusbaum's Reviews > The Cattleman

The Cattleman by Anna Jeffrey

19401435

Thank you Anna for gifting me the chance to read an an review for you.

If you love cowboys romance this book is for you. Anna has done it again.This book was so hard to put down. I couldn't

wait to see what was going to happen next. I really like all the characters point of few. Made me feel like I was there

feeling what they were. I could also see in my minds eye all the places Anna talked about in this wonderful book. I love

books that suck me in so I am there. I laughed out loud an had a few tears too.
I also wanted to B-slap Betty (aka Mom). Not only did she try an mess up her oldest son's relationship in The Tycoon (Sons

of Texas Book 1),But now that he's not talking to her she has set her sites on Pic her second son. She thinks she knows

what is best for him an its not Mandy. So she tries to manipulate things to go her way.
Pic an Mandy have known each other there whole lives. Dated in high school until Pic went off to collage an came home

married. Talk about heart break. Mandy was heart broken big time but she to went off to collage an then found a husband.

Both there lives have lots of ups an downs. You will just have to read this awesome book to find out what happens between

them an how they found there way.:-) I don't like to do spoilers but I will say it is worth reading an rereading. I

recommend this book to everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cattleman.

Started Reading