Visnja Zeljeznjak's Reviews > The Engineer: Follow Elon Musk on a journey from South Africa to Mars

The Engineer by Erik Nordeus

Hats off to the author, Erik Nordeus, who compiled hundreds of public sources into this inspiring story about a great man who will soon become even greater.
The book is chock-full of facts and information, clearly laid out in a digestible timeline which ends in 2012. The best stories, I am sure, are yet to come, and I hope this book gets more updates.

The missing fifth star in my review goes to the fact that this self-published book needs professional editing and cleaning up. But don't let this keep you from reading it, it is worth your time and your money.

I'm also hopeful that Elon Musk would find a couple of hours in his crazy busy schedule to give additional authority and authenticity to this book. Maybe someone should give the man a little nudge? ;)

Being a self-published author myself, I can only say that the world needs books like these and authors like Erik Nordeus, whose number one motivation was to inspire more people to dream bigger, just like Musk dreams bigger. Telling a story about a contemporary man who is too busy bringing humanity to Mars to tell his own story himself is important. The world needs more troublemakers like Musk, and in order to manufacture them, we need stories like this one. Get the book, I guarantee you will be inspired to be more while you're still alive.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Engineer.

September 10, 2014 – Started Reading