Pratr- Authors's Reviews > Masters Of My Desire

Masters Of My Desire by Jenna Jacob

Amazon Masters of my Desires is book 2 of The Doms of Genesis series. This book explorers the story of Savannah, Dylan and Nick. Its a hot, steamy book. It makes you want to become a submissive if Nick and Dylan can be your Sirs!!!

Savannah is your topical (nerdy) woman. She has not had a lot of sexual experiences and feels that she must not be very good if the 2 people she had sex with never wanted more. she has looked in to sub/dom lifestyle and is intrigued about it. would love to find out more. Can Savannah open her soul, mind and most importantly her heart to the two hunky Doms at here door step or will she run like she always does?!
Dylan and Nick have been sharing since high school and all they every wanted was to find the perfect Sub that will be able to open her heart to be with both them. When they find Savannah on the side of the road in a crashed SUV, they just have a feeling they might have found the "one" they both have been searching for.
I really loved the beginning of this story. It just grabs you and keeps you glued to you seat. Ms. Jacob's does a wonderful job bring her charters to life. My only complaint for this book would have to be the length of the book is a bit too much. By the end of the book i felt like some of my excitement is deflated. I'm looking forward to the next installment of this series!

4 Out of 5 Fangs
*Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Masters Of My Desire.

Finished Reading