Ebook Addict Reviews's Reviews > More

More by Sloan Parker

May 26, 2010

Edge-of-your-seat suspense, non-stop sex and one of the best romances I have read this year.

I had my doubts about this story at first because it was done in first person, but Sloan Parker really pulled it off. I was in love with Luke, Matt and Richard from the first night at the club. The only real complaint about the story being in first person was that I really wanted inside Matt’s and Richard’s heads. Hearing things from their point of view would have increased my enjoyment of the story, but it does not stop this book from going onto my favorites list. It is definitely going to be one I remember.

I swear I could hear the music of impending doom in my head, waiting for Luke’s dad to make his next move. I was absolutely incensed at the lengths his dad would go to control him. The fact that Luke finally started to allow himself to live his life with his two lovers out in the open was a giant step for Luke, one that both of them seemed to recognize and no matter how scared Luke got, both Richard and Matt were always there for him. Has Luke finally found someone, or in this case, two someone’s, important enough to stand up and put a stop to his father’s harassment?

Theresa
***********

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More.