Susan Mann's Reviews > The Demon Kiss

The Demon Kiss by Lacey Weatherford

May 26, 2010

Read from May 30 to June 12, 2010

I love, love, love and did I say love this book. I love Vance, swoon. I love Portia and Vance's relationship, the chemistry they have and their intensity is amazing to read. You want to be Portia, you feel like you are living her life. Lacey has done an amazing job of bringing her characters to life. Portia has grown up quite a bit in the book, I think she seems a lot more mature than sixteen but she has been though a lot more than most would go through in a life time.

There was a lot more action in this book, which kept me gripped. I didn't want this book to end but the build up, kept me reading on. There is laughter, friendship, love and tragedy in the book, there is something for everyone. And a gorgeous big diamond ring.

I really didn't think I would enjoy this book as much as The Trouble with Spells, but I loved it even more. My favourite quote from Vance to Portia; "You will never be my servant. We are partners, equal to one another in this relationship. I will never do anything to dominate you. " Now who wouldn't want this sensitive, motorbike riding, leather clad, smoking hot demon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Demon Kiss.