Styles's Reviews > Skin Game

Skin Game by Ava Gray

May 23, 2010

Read from May 23 to 24, 2010

I presume you know what the book is about. I'm letting you know what I liked or disliked about it.

I really liked this book!

As far as assassins go Reyes is all that and so much more. He is a great romantic lead - the author has a fantastic way of weaving her story in such a way that allows the reader to "feel" where he is coming from or where he's at. Reyes is a strong, intense in all the right ways and in just the right measure, and smart. He's just got a good vibe about him. Yummie.

I genuinely liked Kyra as well. An amazing woman in her own right, smart, strong, intense, and cleaver. I wish I could kick ass like she does :)

One of the things I noticed mid-way through this book is the way Ms. Gray rounded out almost each of the "bad guy" characters to include a bit of good in them. The well crafted characters, the and overall tone of the book made it a pleasure to read.

I will say I'm not so sure I liked sweating out the ending of the book. It was all I could do not to skip to the last pages to find out how it ended. No easy thing that.

I'm looking forward to reading Skin Tight and I do recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Game.