P.A.'s Reviews > Love in the Time of Global Warming

Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block

Aug 28, 2014

bookshelves: glbt, favoritos

5 perfect stars

Ok, so this is the first book I read by Lia Block, but she has already become in a to-read author for me. I love her style and the story she created in this book.

First, there's Pen, the character who was forced to become the heroine of the story; and what a character! Definetly strong to be able to face Giants, witch, sirens, and the like after losing her family.
Hex, oh my dear Hex, the perfect character to shout to the world you don't have to be born a man to be the strongest one in the group. Really incredible, I was not expecting Hex's big revelation, but it was simply amazing.
Ez and Ash (they are a combo), a pair of fantastic artists; I loved Ez's story of how he told his twin brother he was gay; and Ash, his life made me cry, he did not deserve all that! But at the end he found a gruop of perfect friends.
Every tiny detail added point to transform this book into a masterpiece; with endless art and uncommon characters, this has become one of my favorite books.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love in the Time of Global Warming.

August 28, 2014 – Shelved