~Tina~'s Reviews > Front and Center

Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock

May 21, 2010

bookshelves: lib, favorites, young-adult, own-copy, read-2010

Front and Center is the last D.J book, and I got to say, I'm so sad to see this series go. I would love to see more book about this extraordinary girl and her family but I am quite content with the ending. It was perfect.
I have to applaud Catherine Murdock here, she did a fantastic job of giving us such wonderful, wonderful characters. Her plots are very believable and heartfelt and her writing really pieces everything together of how I see it in my mind. Amazing!
These books are so much more then just sports. It's about family, struggle, passion, love, heart and soul.
It is a beautiful mix of inspiration, strenght and brilliance.
It's about a girl named D.J Schwenks and how her stories can make you believe in the very best of yourself. These books are incredible I absolutely loved each and everyone of them!
If your looking for a good series that is different from all the rest, but will entertain you in ways you wouldn't think would. Then you should give these books a go.
An amazing and unforgettable trilogy that will touch your heart.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Front and Center.

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nic Great review. Definitely ordering this series :)

~Tina~ Thanks! I hope you like them Nic! Really, they are such wonderful inspiration books!

Steph Su Definitely one of my favorite series of all time too!

~Tina~ I wish there were more. I already miss D.J:(

Arlene I just finished the last one.... *tear* :(

~Tina~ I know:( I would love more from D.J's world...thanks you very much:D

Arlene *sign* I would love more DJ story too. She's a great character... thank you very much. :)

~Tina~ LOL LOVE that line!