Eye in Bookland's Reviews > Priya in Heels

Priya in Heels by Ayesha Patel

Reseña en español: http://soulbookblog.blogspot.mx/2014/...

Received an ARC copy provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

I´m really delighted with this novel, it was light, romantic, easy to read and with charming characters. To be honest I didn´t know what to expect, I started it because I was struck by the synopsis and you know that covers attract me a lot and this is very cute.

I really liked that the protagonist was not American, but she had other roots, was something new and refreshing, plus all these things about her culture attracted me a lot, I feel it was something different from what I mostly read, I really don´t know how attached to Hindu culture was because I don´t know much about it. Tyler, I loved him! He was fun, sweet, sexy and with very nice nerd comments. The secondary characters were a good bonus too. Taboos and differences between cultures that were like the biggest problems, kept me interested about what would happen later, it was the first time I thought I would not have my happy ending. After the middle and until near the end, I passed it with a huge lump in my throat, poor Priya! When it rain, it pours.

This is a very enjoyable story, easy to read, tender, romantic and leaves you thinking about various things, I recommend it a lot and I´ll be waiting for more about this author.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Priya in Heels.

August 25, 2014 – Shelved