Kim's Reviews > A Very Merry Hockey Holiday

A Very Merry Hockey Holiday by Toni Aleo

bookshelves: 4-stars

3.5 to 4 stars
Toni Aleo and Nashville Assassins fans will enjoy this sweet Holiday novella featuring all of our fave couples: Lucas and Fallon, Tate and Audrey, Erik and Piper, Jakob and Harper, Phillip and Reese, Shea and Ellie, Karsen and Lacey, and Jude and Claire from the Bellevue Bullies spin off series. We even get a bit more with Kacey King who is Karsen's sister, and her "anti-relationship" with JT that was teased in Laces and Lace and will be featured more in the next book Overtime.

We catch up with all of them around the holidays and see their crazy lives, joy, stress, and worries. There are blessings, babies, pregnancies, wedding plans, kids, happy couples, reunions, vacations, and life changes. This is such a tightly woven group of friends and family that support each other in good times and bad times. But also love to tease and taunt each other as well. There is the humor, romance, and camaraderie that we love with these Assassins players and their significant others. And it is fun seeing them now as stronger couples and growing families.

But I personally don't recommend reading this unless you are familiar with the Assassins books because they are more like little fun epilogues for each couple showing a window into their lives during the holidays that reference back to their individual books. But it was a perfect sweet, quick holiday read to catch up with all of our favorites, tease us a bit with future stories and events, and it left me with a smile on my face.

I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Very Merry Hockey Holiday.

Finished Reading