Evie's Reviews > Rocket's 100th Day of School

Rocket's 100th Day of School by Tad Hills

Aug 25, 2014

Rocket needs to find 100 special things for the 100th day of school. Together with this adorable little puppy, your child will not only learn how to read and count, but he or she will also learn about friendship, honestly, forgiveness and troubleshooting in a creative way. This adorable little book will show your child that while things are important and being organized and prepared is, too, the friends you make and the relationships with people around you will always be more important and more meaningful.

Rocket's 100th Day of School is a cute and fun way to introduce your child to reading. It's step one and, as expected, it's really accessible and filled with simple, easy-to-read and pronounce words that are often repeated a couple of times, patterns allowing your child to swiftly connect the dots and predict what'll happen next, and helpful, colorful illustrations that will keep your child captivated and excited to learn more.

I am thrilled to be able to add this book to my daughter's collection and can't wait for her to be old enough for us to read it together.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocket's 100th Day of School.

Started Reading