Vida's Reviews > The Path of the Spiritual Sun: Celebrating the Solstices and Equinoxes

The Path of the Spiritual Sun by Belsebuub

bookshelves: currently-reading

I've always felt a pull toward the equinoxes and solstices, and what they could be about. This book really satisfied a lot of my curiosity with in depth historical research and explanation, as well as examples of ancient ceremonies that can still be practiced easily today to connect with the solstices and equinoxes and the deeper meanings. It also connects all the dots with the various sacred sites from all around the world that seem to have been used for equinox/solstice celebrations. I've been trying the examples of solstice/equinox ceremonies from this book out over the last few years and I have to say they've been quite a unique and powerful experience and is something I look forward to every year. This book is definitely one that you could read and re-read and always get something out of. Highly recommend!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Path of the Spiritual Sun.

Quotes Vida Liked

Belsebuub
“The Son symbolizes the hope of humanity, bringing light to the darkness of our material existence, and reuniting us with the divinity of our own higher nature.”
Belsebuub, The Path of the Spiritual Sun: Celebrating the Solstices and Equinoxes

August 24, 2014 – Shelved