Keri's Reviews > Claimed By Light

Claimed By Light by Reese Monroe

I was so glad to get Helena’s story. She was the sweetest bitchy gatekeeper ever. Helena, who I had grown to really enjoy over the first two books is plagued by sadness and regret due to her companions death in Hades. We get to see Lena find peace with what happened, love for her mate, and his sister and renewed faith in the Great One in this book. Slade, is Helena’s mate…..he is also an Oracle and for awhile a demon flegding. Ms Monroe once again wove the story wonderfully, tying up questions from previous books, adding new ones to the mix and still creating a world in which you are completely immersed and furiously flipping pages to find out what happens next. We get some glimpses of Theo and Sadie and yay a new baby, Yvonne and Justin are present as well. Plus we meet a new Gatekeeper, Brenton and Slade’s younger sister Addie. Unfortunately there is no Dasha in this story, although she is briefly mentioned I really enjoy her though so I hope she gets her own story at some point. If you enjoyed the first two, Forged by Fate and Marked by Hades, then this will surely not disappoint. For those of you who have not read any of the books, GO GET THEM!
This was a complimentary e-copy provided by the author/publisher via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claimed By Light.

August 24, 2014 – Started Reading