Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Sapphire's Divinity

Sapphire's Divinity by Justine Winter

3382002

bookshelves: fantasy, paranormal, review-4-author

Well holy hot damn, this is a fantastic sequel! Luna is now adjusting quite well to her new life, but she is now learning to live with the consequences both good and bad of those changes. She has transformed into a wonderful woman, and I love how she has become so much more. She has done a wonderful job with all the changes occurring in her life. She really is a wonderfully written character. And of course the author has left us wanting so mure chore. And Riley, dude I am having horrible thoughts about how to get rid of Luna to steal Riley. LOL Actually I am thinking that I like Luna too much that Riley is just going to have to find me a wolfy boyfriend so I can have my own :) Riley has become one of the best male characters I’ve read in a long time. Of course he has some flaws, but everyone does. But he’s turned into a wonderful person, not just a wonderful alpha, and he’s definitely a mate worthy of Luna. They are one of the most amazing couples every.

There’s a whole lot going on here. There’s fall out from the incident at the end of book one. And now, Luna and Riley have to not only take care of their pack, but go meet with the big Council. And let’s just say that there’s some horrible people who need to die. But we also get to meet new characters who are just as awesome. I loved the conversations between Luna and the Ancients. It made me giggle when it wasn’t making me have heart failure with all the big bombs dropping. The plot for this story has added even more action and mystery around these characters. It’s quite an amazing ride.

There’s still threats, and there’s still love. I can’t wait to read book three. Really, this has become a need to have series for me. Well done Ms Justine!! Amazing! 5 FANTASTIC WOLFY PAWS!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sapphire's Divinity.

August 24, 2014 – Started Reading