Crista's Reviews > Wanting Something More

Wanting Something More by Kathy Love

3194546
May 19, 2010

This is the ending to a very sweet and satisfying trilogy known as "the Stepp sisters". All three girls were treated poorly in high school and have to face the "untouchable" and "mean" boys from their past in order to find their happily ever after.

This is the youngest sister, Marty's book. Marty Stepp is a supermodel....literally. She is 6 feet of pure, unadulterated, gorgeous model material. She was teased for her height in high school and was badly hurt by Nathaniel Peck on a bet.

Nate is back, but a changed man. He regrets the man he was and the decisions he's made, and has vowed to change and "be and do better". He wants Marty badly, but needs to convince her of his changed ways.

This is a Christmas romance. I love those! Marty comes home for Christmas, is running from a career and relationship that has let her down, and runs smack dab into Nate. Their romance is slow to develop, but I like that. They both are wounded and need time to ready themselves for each other. The holiday season goes a long way to "push" them into each other's way.

I'm glad I took the time to read this series. Getting What You Want was my favorite (5 stars), Wanting What You Get was my least favorite (3.5 stars) and this was a close second to the first (4.5 stars). Overall very sweet, funny, entertaining, and recommended.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanting Something More.