Marianne (Boricuan Bookworms) 's Reviews > Infinite Repeat

Infinite Repeat by Paula Stokes

liked it
bookshelves: 2014-tbr-challenge, heartbreaking

This review can also be seen on Cristina's Book Reviews.

I love loved loved loved loved loved (you get it, right?) loved Micah in The Art of Lainey. I thought his personality was amazing and he was a totally swoon-worthy guy.

I was afraid I would dislike this story, as it’s a novella and I paid $1.99 for it. I thought that my one-click decision would've been in vain. But once I read the first few pages, I realized that I could not have made a better decision!

This novella is not short; it has 128 pages, and it’s chock-full with an amazing story.

While it’s a prequel and doesn’t have Micah-Lainey moments (my absolute favorite thing about The Art of Lainey) the fact is that I really enjoyed reading more about Micah’s past. This story definitely gave me some “closure” because I finally feel like I solved the enigma that was Micah.

I felt so much for him in this short amount of pages! I wanted to hug him constantly because I felt like everything was so unfair for him.
My girlfriend is coming to see me after three weeks of being away, and all I can think about is death.

I enjoyed reading more about his family (and his awesome sister, Trinity), as well as see more into his relationship with his girlfriend, Amber. It really showed Micah’s development into the mohawked and closed-off fellow we meet in The Art of Lainey.

You can honestly read this book before reading The Art of Lainey because I think in the long- run it’ll make you love Micah all the more. This was a short but sweet and hopeful story about a really wonderful guy.

3.5 stars!

Amazon Review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infinite Repeat.

August 23, 2014 – Shelved