Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)'s Reviews > Boundless Magick

Boundless Magick by Lowvee Cole

bookshelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Boundless Magic is first in a five part series by Lowvee Cole. Abigail has a lot thrown at her within this book, as a result, so do you while reading, but it doesn't feel like an information overload. It was well paced and well thought out. I loved how it mixed a little modern day with a little historical and some fantasy too for good measure. This will make it appeal to a wider audience. One thing I didn't understand about Abigail was how she could enjoy doing some major making out(it didn't give detail, but it insinuated it was pretty hot and heavy) with a guy she didn't really like while being totally into another guy. That bothered me and made her seem shallow to me. Otherwise, I enjoyed Abigail as a main character. There were a lot of twists, and you're never completely sure who to trust. There were a few things that felt a little Harry Potter-ish, but not enough to effect my liking or disliking of the book. This was an entertaining and engaging story.

Boundless Magick by Lowvee Cole was kindly provided to me by the author for review. The opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boundless Magick.

August 23, 2014 – Started Reading