Joyzi's Reviews > School's Out - Forever

School's Out - Forever by James Patterson

liked it
bookshelves: ya-books, e-book, fiction, sci-fi, reviewed, book-series
Recommended to Joyzi by: Youtube
Recommended for: Fans of Maximum Ride Series

I love the characters, my favorite character was the Gasman because he's really funny and he makes me laugh.

Okay so character-wise it was the best but plot-wise it was okay. So the plot was like a big random mess I don't really get it, and there are parts wherein I wished they edit that out because it seems pointless and the story drag quite a bit.

There's also so many deux-ex-machina that it was really getting into my nerves. What I mean it is not enough that one character get one superpower because for example Angel how many superpowers could this girl have??? Come on!

Well what I really love about the book was the part wherein they go to a normal school. We've finally seen the flock blend with the normal kids, like Max having a date with Sam, Fang kisses a girl which makes Max mad because gosh she likes Fang *roll eyes* blah blah blah.

It was still a good read. Love Gazzy! I hope in the next one there will be more Faxness (they're the reason I read the book so there should be more romancey between this couple).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read School's Out - Forever.

May 19, 2010 – Shelved
September 17, 2010 – Shelved as: fiction
September 17, 2010 – Shelved as: sci-fi
October 9, 2010 – Shelved as: reviewed
February 3, 2011 – Shelved as: book-series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely Nice book! Nice review!

Rachel That was my favorite part too!

Joyzi Thanks Rachel I've never read book 3 yet :(

Trenton Culler I agree Angle did have a lot of powers to be a small little girl. Each character did gain a new power just about every other charterer. The plot was kind of nerve racking changing almost every five minutes but i was able to keep up with it.