Juls's Reviews > Tempted

Tempted by Megan Hart

May 17, 2010

liked it

Love triangles, you can either love em or hate them.

James and Alex are/were best friends but time and a secret has separated the two of them.

Time passes and James meets Anne. They are happy and content. Years later Alex comes back into the picture. That contentment is shaken when Alex becomes more than just a friend.

Lots of miscommunications and misunderstanding which leads to more than just having fun. Unanswered questions are left up in the air. Love is entered where its unexpected and it leaves the three at odds with each other. Ultimately things go back to what they were but it'll never be the same. Too much has been revealed.

Can they all find happiness again? Will they stay together or will everything fall apart?

I liked this book but I really wanted things to end differently.

see all my reviews at www.upallnightreviews.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted.

Heather in FL I think *everybody* wanted this book to end differently.

Juls It works in every other book! Why couldn't the author make them work?? :(

message 3: by Heather in FL (last edited Dec 17, 2012 06:40PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Heather in FL Well... Alex gets his HEA (finally) in Naked. (And a bomb gets dropped related to this one.) There's a very short story of Alex's version of Tempted... Everything Changes. You get a *little* more insight into how Alex felt, but not much. It's very short.

Juls Yeah I read his POV and again disappointing.
I wanted his HEA with James and Anne :(

Juls I actually thought they felt like their relationship wasn't complete without him.

And since we didn't get that I'm hesitant about reading naked.

message 6: by Heather in FL (last edited Dec 18, 2012 07:12AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Heather in FL Yeah, James and Anne didn't initially seem to have any issues, but once Alex entered the picture, cracks appeared in their relationship. And I don't think those cracks were ever repaired. While I liked the book, I was just disappointed with what happened with Alex ultimately.

Juls i think having this crack helped Anne open up more to James but at the same time their relationship will never be the same, never will it be the happy peaceful one that they used to have.