JenMcJ's Reviews > In and Out

In and Out by L.B. Gregg

May 17, 2010

bookshelves: e-books, mm-mmm-a-few-mmf-too

** spoiler alert ** I enjoyed the 4th book in the series the most. Ironically, as damaged as Holden is, he is the least of the men in any of the books that needs therapy/anger management. He handled the crisises (sp?) around him with aplomb even if he was limited in his scope of movement. Adam did not resort to angry violence at any time and there weren't any wacky meltdowns.

This was a story of two men with unique needs that really seem to live up to the idea that there is someone in the world that is perfect for someone else. Even the most unlikely pair can be made for each other.

Oh, and I can't tell you how glad I am that the bad guy didn't turn out to be who it appeared at times. I wasn't shocked at who it was, that was fairly easy to surmise. Had the author chosen to go in the other direction, that cliche would have ruined it. For once it was nice that even dysfunctional families function in their own way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In and Out.

May 17, 2010 – Shelved
May 17, 2010 – Shelved as: e-books
May 17, 2010 – Shelved as: mm-mmm-a-few-mmf-too
May 24, 2010 – Started Reading
Finished Reading

message 1: by Bea (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bea This one looks rather interesting, and I loved your review! Going to give it a shot.

message 2: by Bea (new) - rated it 3 stars

Bea Ok... Well, whenever I can buy it! Grrr.