Melissa (Ever So Mela)'s Reviews > Cracked

Cracked by Eliza Crewe

bookshelves: angel-demon, lol, paranormal, strong-leading-lady, ya-romance, sarcasm-is-a-gift

Remember how I said "review to come"?
...Well, this is a review...just...one that's going to direct to you to more awesome reviews ^_^

My main girl Brit
Chester, you deserve Ansel for this ♥ ♥
Anna, I wanna send you Captain Hook for this ♥♥
Super duper sweetie, AJ :P
Kat from What's on Kat's mind :)
Shelby and her flying monkeys. Don't mess with the monkeys
And I can't forget Sarah, cause if she read YA and LIKED it, it's gotta mean something.

Pre review:
So Anna and Chester were right ^_^ Apparently they have good taste. Who woulda thought? :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cracked.

August 18, 2014 – Shelved
August 18, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
June 24, 2015 – Started Reading
June 24, 2015 –
1.0% "Because...Because Anna and Chester won't shut up about them...and because the cheese :P"
June 24, 2015 –
7.0% "When Mom told me I was special and unique, I thought she literally meant I was special and unique. After all, I never met any other children who could lift cars or chew on steel bolts. Turns out I’m only ‘mom-special’. Special like a snowflake is special. Special like a school kid on honor roll.\n \n lol her inner monologue cracks me up"
June 24, 2015 –
14.0% "“She was being hunted by demons. Demons hunt Beacons. Plus I found her in an insane asylum. You know Beacons often end up in insane asylums because their genius is confused with insanity.” “You know who ends up in insane asylums even more often?” Jo asks, sharply sweet. “Crazy people!”\n \n These guys have me giggling like mad."
June 24, 2015 –
23.0% "One brightly colored announcement contains a collection of smiling, gap-toothed children with the words “Be Yourself” in big block letters. Worst advice I’ve ever been given by a poster. I look at the deliriously smiling children featured. It’s probably a bad idea for them, too.\n \n Marry me, Meda."
June 24, 2015 –
31.0% "We have good intentions. We lied and stole a little, but no one got hurt and you got saved – that’s more important.” Amen. Preach it. “So it comes down to intent. Good intentions equals not evil.”\n \n lol, has he never heard of the saying, the road to hell is paved with good intentions?"
June 25, 2015 –
49.0% "“You’re willing to die? Just like that?” Jo turns towards me. Her voice is calm but now I see her eyes blaze in a holy hazel fire. She doesn’t want to die, but she will, for what she believes in. I need new friends.\n \n This quirkiness reminds me SO much of Drop Dead Demons."
June 25, 2015 –
79.0% "Armand better be in the next book...just saying"
84.0% "Well...that hurt..."
June 25, 2015 – Finished Reading
June 26, 2015 – Shelved as: angel-demon
June 26, 2015 – Shelved as: lol
June 26, 2015 – Shelved as: paranormal
June 26, 2015 – Shelved as: strong-leading-lady
June 26, 2015 – Shelved as: ya-romance
July 16, 2015 – Shelved as: sarcasm-is-a-gift

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Bahahahaha YOU BET WE HAVE GOOD TASTE.

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Alienor ๑ is waiting for July ๑ wrote: "Bahahahaha YOU BET WE HAVE GOOD TASTE."

I had my doubts lmao :P

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Hey. That sounds condescending. Chester and Banana rule all...naturally.

Melissa (Ever So Mela) :P that is my specialty bahahahaha
and as to ruling...whatever helps you sleep at night Ches

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Ugh. Drama drama drama

Melissa (Ever So Mela)
(that's my sexy stink eye ^_^)

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Before the picture came up I was like, Is there such a thing as a sexy stink eye? But OH mah GAH

Not what I expected. Touche.

But I raise you a Meryl...who doesn't love Meryl?

photo tumblr_neqczsBabJ1qa3vnbo1_400_zpsps5gakxv.gif

Melissa (Ever So Mela) (Captain Hook is just a dream, no matter what facial expression :P)

Ohhh...Well then, I see your Meryl and raise you an Ansel

Beat that
*brushes dust off shoulders*

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ OMG YOU DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY ANSELLLLLLLLLL *heart eyes emoji*

Well played, Mela. Well played.

message 10: by Sophie (new)

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Fantastic review, Melissa!! :-D

Sakina So glad you enjoyed it!! The sequel to this book is even better!!

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Thanks Sophie ;)

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Sakina wrote: "So glad you enjoyed it!! The sequel to this book is even better!!"

YAY! I think I'll be getting it next week. Definitely looking forward to seeing more Meda

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Send me Captain Hook and I'll love you forever. No kidding. I'm easy like that.

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Alienor ๑ is waiting for July ๑ wrote: "Send me Captain Hook and I'll love you forever. No kidding. I'm easy like that.

Enjoy this little number :P

It's hilarious that this is supposed to be a family show but his dialogue is FILLED with innuendos. I always end up giggling like a school girl :P

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Melissa (Ever So Mela) wrote: "Alienor ๑ is waiting for July ๑ wrote: "Send me Captain Hook and I'll love you forever. No kidding. I'm easy like that.

Enjoy this little number :P

It's hilari..."

LMAO!!! ME TOO. This, and my *relatively not that hidden* lovestruck face each time he appears.

Melissa (Ever So Mela) dude yes! He's probably one of the only reason I keep watching. He's deliciously evil but good and idk, just perfect lol ^_^

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ He is my main reason to watch it, to be frank (him and Rumple). I mean, the special effects are terrible and the plot isn't always interesting (True love, bleh) but I can't resist a deal and a sexy pirate :p

Melissa (Ever So Mela) hahaa yes Rumple, their ambiguity is what makes that show watchable. So true, those special effects suck butt lol

Shelby *trains flying monkeys* Bahahaha! That's an awesome group of inmates friends you listed there. I am so glad you liked this one. We can still be friends. :D

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Haha right! The perfect group.
Glad I meet your approval lol

Neil (or bleed) I should really read this one now!

Melissa (Ever So Mela) YAAASS! You definitely should ^_^

Evelyn (devours and digests words) WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE FULL LENGTH REVIEW, MELISSA. I bet it'll be an awesome one.

Evelyn (devours and digests words) @Neil psssssst Yes you should or you'll be missing out xD

Aj the Ravenous Reader OMG! Melissa, this is just so sweet of you. Thank you and I'm really very happy you loved this one because admit it. You loved it! Hehehe. I'll probably copy what you did here when I read Angelfall series. Lol.

Neil (or bleed) Evelyn (devours and digests words) wrote: "@Neil psssssst Yes you should or you'll be missing out xD"

okay im going to read it next :)

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Aj the Ravenous Reader wrote: "OMG! Melissa, this is just so sweet of you. Thank you and I'm really very happy you loved this one because admit it. You loved it! Hehehe. I'll probably copy what you did here when I read Angelfall..."

You're welcome and it's totally true, your reviews were awesome ^_^ and yes lol I did love this. I wasn't sure about the middle-ish cause I got a bit bored but then omg the feels. The feels were just overwhelming the last 70 or so pages.

Aj the Ravenous Reader Melissa (Ever So Mela) wrote: "You're welcome and it's totally true, your reviews were awesome ^_^ and yes lol I did love this... "

<3 <3 <3 And you're just awesome.^^ I agree with you about the plot but it's Meda and I couldn't not give her five stars. Hehehe.

Josie Shinkfield I'm going to read this one next I think! I seem to love most of the books you have read, so I'm feeling good about this!

Melissa (Ever So Mela) Josie wrote: "I'm going to read this one next I think! I seem to love most of the books you have read, so I'm feeling good about this!"

^_^ I'm so happy my recs are working out for you! Hope you end up loving Meda :D