Jessica's Reviews > Vengeance is Mine

Vengeance is Mine by Kasey Millstead

Wow. Seriously wow. This book goes from zero to ninety in like eight seconds. Before you really even know anything about Alecia Reynolds, her entire world gets destroyed. Instead of worrying about college and her normal life, she's thrust into the unknown. Where people she knows are murdered. A world where the police force is filled with corrupt cops and the local bikers are in charge of it all.

Alecia is given the key to unraveling it all - the option to find answers and redemption. She focuses all of anger on investigating the information she received and on her self defense training. She then sets into motion the craziest plan ever. EVER. The rage and fury that she channels into revenge is of epic proportions. I spent half my time thinking she was bad ass and the other imagining the pain one feels to go to such a drastic extreme. The story builds and has a very dramatic conclusion, filled with twists and surprises. It. Is. Awesome.

Sounds intense, right?? It is. My advice - Set aside the time to read it one setting because you will not be able to put Vengeance is Mine down.

Now that I read the book, I love that the description about Vengeance is Mine was completely vague - it's important to not know too many details about the book's plot and other characters that Alecia encounters on her journey. You want to feel the same suspense and rush I did as it all unfolded.

All you need to know is that Vengeance is Mine was well written and incredibly enjoyable. It is filled with heartache, suspense and a remarkable heroine. I loved it and highly recommend it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vengeance is Mine.

Started Reading