Melanie's Reviews > Debt Inheritance

Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters

Aug 16, 2014

bookshelves: read-in-2015, dark, contemporary, romance, erotic-scenes

This book is very dark. Like, bring a flash light and you're still scared shitless dark. It's degrading, twisted, vile at parts - BUT for some reason this book worked for me. I honestly can't put my finger on why it work, it just did.

Real talk: The luncheon scene was one of the most disturbing scenes I've ever read.

The plot is very unbelievable also. I felt like I kept pushing it out of my mind, and I'd go back to enjoying all the tension. Then, when the 600 year old debt would get brought up, the bad taste came back into my mouth. It was way too far fetched. They should have just called it a kidnapping - (view spoiler)

That cliffhanger ending. I'd be hard press to think of a better cliffhanger I've read in a long while. I can't wait to read the next one. ❤️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Debt Inheritance.

August 16, 2014 – Shelved
November 17, 2015 – Shelved as: dark
January 3, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary
January 7, 2016 – Shelved as: romance
April 15, 2017 – Shelved as: erotic-scenes

Brenda Cody Love your review too! The luncheon.... Yikes!!!! That was just awful & I hate to tell you, but you ain't seen nothing yet sister.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

On a scale of 1 to /b/, how disgusting are we talking?

Melanie Kyle wrote: "On a scale of 1 to /b/, how disgusting are we talking?"

five nights at fappys

Melanie Brenda wrote: "Love your review too! The luncheon.... Yikes!!!! That was just awful & I hate to tell you, but you ain't seen nothing yet sister."

Oh Gosh, my heart can't take anymore! I am officially addicted to this series!

Marianne Unfortunately, Fourth Debt was unbelievably bad. It completely destroyed my faith in the story - and author.

Melanie Marianne wrote: "Unfortunately, Fourth Debt was unbelievably bad. It completely destroyed my faith in the story - and author."

I couldn't have put it better myself. I decided to take this off my favorites because of how bad it was! (I think that's why it went through the feed, hehe!)

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Excellent review babe :D.
I adore Jethro but I'm holding of the series till its all released LOL