Kae Thomas Hawk's Reviews > Betting on Julia

Betting on Julia by Nina Croft

Julia and Sebastian. Now here are two people with some serious issues. Julia was attacked by a werewolf and has become one but, doesn't except her "thing" the wolf part of her. And Sebastian is part fey, part warlock and possessed by a demon. Yep you are in for a wild ride with this one. And did I mention the demon side likes a little kink so, the sex in this book is scorching hot.

Well the demon makes a bet with Sebastian. If he can find a good women, get her to say I love you and mean it, in his time frame, he will leave Sebastian's body. Now Sebastian is all over this wager as he is ready to get rid of the demon that has possessed him for over two hundred years.

Enter Julia. The lover of anything pink and a journalist. Her best friend just happens to be married to her brother. Oh yes and her brother is the alpha of the pack that Julia is so not accepting any part of.

Sebastian hates werewolves as they killed his wife and child causing him so much grief that to extract revenge he made a deal that ended up with him hosting a demon in his body.

Could two people possibly have any more stacked against them? Neither one wants to tell their secrets but as they get closer it is becoming harder. Just when Julia has decided to confess, Sebastian ends things between them without telling her the full truth. He only tells her she was a bet in hopes that she will be so angry she stays away.

The demon of course knew all along that she was the alphas sister. Makes it so much better for the evil guy that he got Sebastian to agree to another wager. One that involves him killing the alpha. Of course Sebastian didn't know it was Julia's brother when he agreed.

It really hits the fan when the truths start coming out. This book was next to impossible for me to put down. I couldn't wait to see how things turned out.

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betting on Julia.

Started Reading