J.M. Northup's Reviews > Kiss Of Life

Kiss Of Life by Brian L. Porter

Read 2 times. Last read August 13, 2014 to October 29, 2014.

I cannot praise this book enough! I enjoyed the new take on vampires and the mysteries that surrounded the creatures. I was entranced by the tale just as Dexter was entranced by the beautiful Christina! The story wasn’t just believable and logical in its explanations to debunk vampires, but it was entertaining and exciting!
The ultimate fate of Dexter surprised me. I didn’t really anticipate the ending and that is a credit to the author! Brian L. Porter never ceases to amaze me with his originality, poetic writing style, and intriguing tales. I definitely recommend this novel to anyone who enjoys reading romance, mystery, crime, supernatural, scifi, or just books in general! LOL
I am so pleased that Mr. Porter didn’t stop with the prequel: Dracula Doesn’t Live Here Anymore as it wasn’t enough! I loved the story and I loved how the author left room for one’s imagination. Though Brian L. Porter is a very descriptive author, painting the worlds in his book vividly, he is a master at balancing the details with the reader’s own ideas. The result is a more intimate read that will certainly suck you in and hold you from cover to cover!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Of Life.

July 13, 2014 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
July 13, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
July 18, 2014 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
August 13, 2014 – Started Reading
August 13, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
August 13, 2014 – Shelved
October 29, 2014 – Finished Reading
November 29, 2014 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)