Amanda's Reviews > Twisted

Twisted by Callie Hart

Twisted Book 5 of Blood & Roses kicked up a notch with some amazing plot, badass action and the all consuming love. I will try to keep it spoiler free for those who have yet to read the series.

The plot - Full of suspense, twist and turn and shocking revelation. There are too many times my mind was going "What?!" "WTF?!" "Holy shit!". We got more of Rebel and I can see how both Zeth and him will bring on the smack down in the finale together.

The romance - So much love and emotion that bring tears to my eye. One of the most touching moment took place and I was absolutely floored by Sloane and Zeth. We again learn more of Zeth's past and how it shape the man that he is today. Zeth is always have the 'devil-may-care' attitude, but this time he was plaque by some serious guilt issue. But thank God for Sloane. Girl, you are awesome and so giving.

The sex - Dirty Zeth is back! I secretly missed the dark of Zeth in the beginning of the series. The domineering sexy beast in tats, even without the black duffel.

The ending - No awful cliffhanger, but shit is still not solve with the gang. I'm actually glad that most of the books end with Zeth and Sloane at a happy place. Isn't that nice?

"I can never fucking reconcile the fact that when we met I tied you to bed and screwed you, and now you're here, wanting to be with me like what I did wasn't the shittiest thing on the face of the planet." ~ Zeth

"When I'm with you I'm not the scared girl I used to be." ~ Sloane

If you not start this series. What are you waiting for. Book 1 Deviant is free on Amazon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.

August 13, 2014 – Shelved
August 13, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
August 19, 2014 – Started Reading
August 20, 2014 –
59.0% "LMAO!! So many twists. I'm totally laughing away at Zeth's expense. The guy never catch a break."
August 20, 2014 –
69.0% "What?!!? WTF! Okay... I shall not act shock by anymore surprises that going to come up next. @.@"
August 21, 2014 – Shelved as: action-packed
August 21, 2014 – Shelved as: assassin-mafia-hero
August 21, 2014 – Shelved as: kickass-badass-hero
August 21, 2014 – Shelved as: romantic-suspense
August 21, 2014 – Shelved as: best-series
August 21, 2014 – Finished Reading
May 6, 2015 – Shelved as: favourite-2014

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Jasmine YAY! Glad you enjoyed it too!! ♥♥

Michelle Great review Amanda! Can't wait for the next one...I'm so excited to see how this ends:-)

Amanda Jasmine wrote: "YAY! Glad you enjoyed it too!! ♥♥"

LOVE IT!

Amanda Michelle wrote: "Great review Amanda! Can't wait for the next one...I'm so excited to see how this ends:-)"

I'm sure is gonna be epic. I'm so sad to see another series ending. Gah!

Michelle Me to! It's straight hell waiting for them to come out and then so sad when the last one ends. lol

Jasmine Great review Amanda!! ♥♥ Seriously curious to know how this one will end, but it will be bittersweet to see this series end D:

Katie Great review! I LOVED this series!!! The next book needs to come out ASAP !

Amanda Katie wrote: "Great review! I LOVED this series!!! The next book needs to come out ASAP !"

Thank you, Katie. Let the countdown begin :D

message 9: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen I am starting this one now Amanda..and I can't wait! Awesome review and I;m so glad you love this series as much as I do!!!

Amanda Jen wrote: "I am starting this one now Amanda..and I can't wait! Awesome review and I;m so glad you love this series as much as I do!!!"

Definitely my favorite serial so far !!

message 11: by ♥Rachel♥ (new)

♥Rachel♥ I've seen Jen's reviews *waves to Jen* on this and now seeing you both love it, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the info about the 1st book, I'm off to snatch it up on Amazon now! Great review, Amanda! :)

Amanda ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "I've seen Jen's reviews *waves to Jen* on this and now seeing you both love it, I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the info about the 1st book, I'm off to snatch it up on Amazon now! Great revie..."

thanks, Rachel. I hope u like it :D I'm anticipating the grand finale.

Sammy Loves Books Great review, Amanda!! This series was Amazing!!

Amanda Sammy wrote: "Great review, Amanda!! This series was Amazing!!"

I concur, Sammy!