Shirley's Reviews > I've Loved These Days

I've Loved These Days by Bethany Turner

bookshelves: finished

FANTASY OR REALITY?
If you want to read fiction this is the perfect kind of book to read. Your wildest fantasy will be realized. And Bethany tells it in such a believable fashion. Blending all the stars that we know about into the story is pure genius because Bethany made sure the facts were all in place and correct. That’s what made the read so enjoyable and incredibly real. Abby wrote the script to “When Harry Met Sally?” REALLY?
So is it fantasy or is it reality?
Abigail was so good and perfect in everything she did except in one – her love life. John F. Kennedy and Cute Blonde Boy! It was a shambles. That was no fantasy because it’s so real to life. We all screw up. That is reality. But Bethany rewards us by bringing the fantasy right back in, giving us what we want – an escape from reality. The ending was left for a sequel and this is the hook that captures the reader. I enjoyed reading this book and the pace was just right, and the surprises! Oh My!
Congratulations Bethany Turner for giving us fantasy and reality. You are a very good writer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I've Loved These Days.

Finished Reading