Evette's Reviews > Second Chance at Forever

Second Chance at Forever by Mary A. Wasowski

4.5 Stars
Holy hell, when Mary writes a sequel she don’t play!!

Love, LOVE Walker. So alpha, determined and honest. Reese as well, but damn 18 years and she’s still afraid. Her run, hide and waffling drove me a bit crazy, but FINALLY she saw the light.

Wanted to knock the crap out of Samuel-even knowing his devastation with losing Reese, he still acted as if she was a possession that he kept trying to pi$$ on (or f*c#) to claim.

I have to admit that while at first I adored Riley and Jackson together, by the end I thought she has soooooooo much growing up to do before she deserves him. Jackson may have his mother’s eyes, but damn he’s all Walker! Seems more like sweet first love than forever love…this from a girl who’s been with her hubs since she was 16.

Love dual POV!!! Did I mention how much I adore Walker? ? And you cleared up the why Elizabeth for me completely. The dialogue between the parents and J& R felt stilted at times. Felt too…mature maybe?

So freaking excited about their HEA! Loved Jackson’s voice at the end. So passionate, such a beautiful young man. Bravo Mary, and thank you for a truly intense, fulfilling and beautiful follow-up for Walker & Reece.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chance at Forever.

Started Reading