Denise's Reviews > Force of Gravity

Force of Gravity by Kelly Stevenson

This was another teacher-student romance book that also touched on family issues and high school drama. I loved Elijah (the teacher) but he seemed exponentially more emotionally mature than Kayley. Other than the fact that she is beautiful, I didn't see what Elijah found attractive in her.

In a nutshell, this was an entertaining read. I liked it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Force of Gravity.

Started Reading
August 1, 2014 – Finished Reading
August 10, 2014 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Kyle Great review :DD

Denise Thanks Jennifer! :))

Noël Cades I have to agree. I enjoyed this book because I love the genre, but there was a bit too much focus on physical perfection. What was her character actually like? Because she had nothing much to recommend her other

Denise It's good to hear that someone else felt the same way about Kayley! I wish she had more emotional depth.

Noël Cades Likewise! I loved the plot and the pacing, I thought that was all perfect.

She just lacked the "X Factor" if you know what I mean. I couldn't see what was special about her that would drive him over the edge to take such a risk.

Denise I totally agree! Loved the plot and pacing but I felt like there needed to be something more appealing about her for Elijah to risk so much.

message 7: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Great review, Denise! :)

Denise Thank you, Brandi! <3