*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time's Reviews > Amour Amour

Amour Amour by Krista Ritchie

4.5--Love is a Circus--Stars!!

Proud.

That's how I feel having finished this. Proud for the small town girl who was brave enough to follow her dreams. Who never gave up.

"Thora James: a series of fails but she’ll stand up again."

Proud for the man that set his wants and needs aside for a family that needed him.

Thora James left Cincinnati, Ohio with big dreams. Dreams of joining the circus. A dream she's had since she was 14.

While I struggled a bit with Thora in the beginning by the end I admired her drive. Her love of the circus. Her desire to make her dreams come true.

Nikolai Kotova grew up in the circus. It's in his blood. It's in his family. It's all he's ever known.

Nikolai takes Thora under his wings. He trains her. He encourages her. He makes her better and in the process they fall in love. A love that comes second to the circus.

"Don’t love me more than your dreams, myshka. Because I love you too much to let you give them up for me.”

Thora has one chance to make her dreams a reality. A dream that could mean leaving one love behind in order to have another.

This story was so uplifting. Even my cold black heart teared up a few times. You couldn't help but root for Thora. To want her to realize her dreams and find love in the process.

Once again, the secondary characters added so much to this story. Other than Shay, Thora's best friend, who I did not really care for. I loved the whole Kotova clan. Camila. And especially broody John Ruiz.

This story was so different. But it made me smile. It made me nervous. It made me swoon. I cheered for Thora. I was in awe of Nikolai. I was sad. I was happy. A truly inspiring story of a girl who never gave up on her dreams.

"I’m average. I’ve been average most of my life, but there are moments where I feel extraordinary. Invincible.
It’s a dream that I’m living."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amour Amour.

August 9, 2014 – Shelved
December 14, 2014 – Shelved as: sugary-sweet
December 14, 2014 – Shelved as: funny-ha-ha
December 14, 2014 – Shelved as: feel-good-read
December 14, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Florence I've heard so many mixed reviews about this one. Glad it worked for you.

Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Lovely review, J :-)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jessica wrote: "I've heard so many mixed reviews about this one. Glad it worked for you."

Thanks Jessica!

message 4: by Mo (new)

Mo Beautiful review.

message 5: by Eliza (new)

Eliza Gorgeous review, J. Glad it worked for you!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Perfect review friend! Glad you enjoyed this one too :)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Awesome review, Janne!! :)
xoxoxo

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Awesome review, hooker!

aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 - Wonderful review J :) I hope all of the secondary characters will get books LOL

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Arabella ~♡AB♡~ wrote: "Lovely review, J :-)"

Thanks friend!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Mo wrote: "Beautiful review."

Thanks Mo!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Eliza wrote: "Gorgeous review, J. Glad it worked for you!"

Thanks friend!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Perfect review friend! Glad you enjoyed this one too :)"

Thanks friend...I was a bit worried at first but it really came through in the end!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️❤️ Archer Hale wrote: "Awesome review, Janne!! :)
xoxoxo"

Thanks Patty!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Awesome review, hooker!"

Thanks hooker!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time aksana - 4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 - wrote: "Wonderful review J :) I hope all of the secondary characters will get books LOL"

Thanks friend! Me too, especially (view spoiler)!!

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fantastic review, J!:))

Jennifer Kyle FAB review J-Babe!! Love the line about your cold black heart hahaa <3 I don't believe it

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Arianna wrote: "Fantastic review, J!:))"

Thanks friend!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jennifer wrote: "FAB review J-Babe!! Love the line about your cold black heart hahaa <3 I don't believe it"

Haha...a tear almost fell! Lol! Thanks friend! Glad you enjoyed it too!

message 21: by Sophie (new) - added it

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Outstanding review, J! :D

message 22: by ♥Sharon♥ (new)

♥Sharon♥ Fantastic review, J! xo

message 23: by Cory (new) - added it

Cory Great review! Sounds like something I would really like!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ LOL i think we have the same black heart. Fab review J

message 25: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Sounds great j!! Great review from that black heart lol

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time ღSophieღ wrote: "Outstanding review, J! :D"

Thanks Sophie!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time ♥Sharon♥ wrote: "Fantastic review, J! xo"

Thanks Sharon!

message 28: by *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time (last edited Dec 14, 2014 03:33PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Cory wrote: "Great review! Sounds like something I would really like!"

Thanks Cory! Hope you like it if you give it a go!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "LOL i think we have the same black heart. Fab review J"

Yep Ami...haha! Thanks friend!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Sara wrote: "Sounds great j!! Great review from that black heart lol"

Haha, thanks friend! Takes a lot to make me cry!

message 31: by Christy (new) - added it

Christy Fabulous review, J! :D

message 32: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Awesome review, J. xo

Jasmine Awh I'm sure you do not have a cold black heart my friend! ;D Fab review and so glad you enjoyed!! :D ❤️

message 34: by Saffron (new) - added it

Saffron Lovely review friend! :)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Christy wrote: "Fabulous review, J! :D"

Thanks friend!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Awesome review, J. xo"

Thanks Kristen!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jasmine wrote: "Awh I'm sure you do not have a cold black heart my friend! ;D Fab review and so glad you enjoyed!! :D ❤️"

Haha...perhaps! Thanks Jasmine!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Supreet *The Cupcake Queen* wrote: "Lovely review friend! :)"

Thanks Supreet!

Beverly Terrific review, J!

message 40: by Rin (new) - added it

Rin W. Vitale Lovely review, J!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Beverly wrote: "Terrific review, J!"

Thanks Bev!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Rin wrote: "Lovely review, J!"

Thanks Rin!

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) Oh Yes...Fantastic review J ;)
I'm currently reading this one...I'm so enjoying this one

message 44: by ◊♦ Naomi (new)

◊♦ Naomi Wonderful review, Jjjjj! (So hard to find you a nickname LOL)

Brandi Awesome review, J! Glad you enjoyed this one :))

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) wrote: "Oh Yes...Fantastic review J ;)
I'm currently reading this one...I'm so enjoying this one"

Thanks Vrsha! So glad that you are enjoying it too!!!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time ◊♦ Naomi wrote: "Wonderful review, Jjjjj! (So hard to find you a nickname LOL)"

LMAO! Thanks Naomi!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Brandi wrote: "Awesome review, J! Glad you enjoyed this one :))"

Thank Brandi! Likewise! :)

message 49: by S.M. (new)

S.M. West Lovely review, J!xx

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Suzanne wrote: "Lovely review, J!xx"

Thanks Suzanne!