Kelshei's Reviews > Better Date than Never Boxed Set: Books 1-6

Better Date than Never Boxed Set by Susan Hatler

If you are in the mood for a quick read, guaranteed to give you a happily ever after, than this boxed set is for you! It was refreshing to read a set of books that were full of romance and were also clean enough that I would have no problem recommending them to a young adult. In fact, I have read young adult fiction that is racier. Often when you want to read a clean romance, you usually have to read inspirational romances, and some readers are not into that sort of read. So, hats off to Susan Hatler for delivering a great set of short novels.

I won't make this review lengthy by reviewing each of the books in the set. There are some great reviews already posted that do that. But I will say that, I enjoyed the characters in these books. They are all flawed enough as to make them believable, but they are also instilled with all of the warm fuzzier that avid readers of romance fiction expect from their happily ever afters.

One of the things that I enjoyed most about the set is the fact that the main character from each book appears as a secondary character in the other books so that you get a fuller glimpse into their lives. Now that I have finished all of the books, I may have to go back and re-read them to see what I missed. Even so, each book *could* be read as a stand-alone, but I would recommend reading them in order.

As I said before, these books are a clean read and I would recommend them to anyone 14+.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Better Date than Never Boxed Set.

Finished Reading