Amanda Masters's Reviews > Ghost Hold

Ghost Hold by Ripley Patton

bookshelves: nerd-girl-reviews

*This Book Was Given To Me By The Author In Exchange For An Honest Review*

Wow! this book was freaking amazing! even better then book 1 I couldn`t put it down for a second! Ripley Patton imagination knows no bounds and there was treachery around every corner! you never knew who you could trust and the bad guys were coming out of the woodwork in this one.

I enjoyed getting to know passion better in this one as she is such and amazing character and I really didn`t know what to think of her at first. I hope everything works out better for her in the next book and I so can`t wait to read it!!!

I the ending in this one was so heartbreaking and tragic and I hope for a better beginning for the characters in the new book. The art and music in this one was amazing as art are only touched on in the first and being a big lover of both I revelled in these aspects of the book.

Ripley Patton is an true artist of storytelling! her words a masterful and unique symphony to her readers. I for one can not wait to see what more she has in store for us!

make sure to get your copy of this series today! your will not read a more unique Paranormal Series!

***Review has been done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
For more information regarding our reviews please visit our Fansite: www.facebook.com/NerdGirl.ng ***
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Hold.

August 7, 2014 – Started Reading