Erica Alyson's Reviews > Pure Sin

Pure Sin by Kate Brian

May 08, 2010

bookshelves: suspense, young-adult
Read on October 27, 2010

This book was really good! Yay she didn't kill anyone in this one, progress! But this series definately seems like it is going to blend with private. I can't believe Reed was in college! I was annoyed with Lexa sometimes but I understand why. I like Jasper he seems more of what Ariana needs but we will see!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pure Sin.

10/27/2010 page 167
80.0% "Lexa is irritating me right now lol even though I understand why haha"

Alyssa Calloway OOO! Let me know what you think of the ending! :D

Erica Alyson Is it insane? I like jasper so far lol more than palmer!

Erica Alyson Was Reed really at the hospital at the end or was she just thinking that in her head? That confused me a little. Do you like Japer or Palmer better?

Alyssa Calloway I like Jasper better! I'm not sure if that was really Reed or if it was in her head. It probably is Reed though, because there's only one more book in Privilege. I have a few theories about what will happen, but I really don't know because Kate Brian is really good at throwing us suprise endings! Have you read Vanished yet? Because there's something in there that Reed and Noelle find out that I wonder if Ariana found out. Probably not because she probably would have mentioned it. It's so weird that Privilege is two or three years after what's happening in Private!

Erica Alyson Yes I have read all private and privilege. Are you talking about the book of spells? That would be crazy! I hope they learn some spells before Ariana comes for them because I think she will! And when is the next Privilege book coming out? And do you know the name of it?

Alyssa Calloway Okay, I was just checking to see if you read Vanished before I said anything because I didn't want to ruin the surprise...I was talking about Reed and Noelle learning that they are sisters. The whole time I was reading Pure Sin (all two hours, lol) I was wondering if and when Ariana would find out. She already thinks Reed was the one who distanced her from Noelle and I was just waiting to see her reaction! I have a feeling that Ariana is going to die. Because as much as I love her, I love Reed more and I just can't picture a life (even a fictional one, lol) where Reed and Ariana are both alive. I'm not sure when the next one will come out. I tried looking on the private website, but that is so rarely updated. I don't know the name of it, sorry. :( As soon as I find out I will let you know!

Erica Alyson I agree that Ariana will die in the last book she's killed so many people come on! And if she goes against Reed and Noelle (especially if they know magic) she losses. Or she flees the country as Emma thet planted that seed a little. But there is so much to do with Private now with the new twist I can't see killing Reed or Noelle. She will flip when she learns Noelle and Reed are sisters! But do you think Lexa is dead?

Alyssa Calloway Oh, I forgot about Lexa! I don't think Lexa will die. She's kinda like the Noelle of Privilege, haha. I just want to see her reaction. How do you think Private will end? I could see it having a kinda sappy ending with Reed and Noelle and everyone being friends. Kinda predictable, but I think Reed deserves a break. I'm just wondering if Reed will recognize Ariana at the hospital. And, I wonder wy she's even there!

Erica Alyson I am not sure how Private will end now that they added witchcraft to it. I hope it ends with Josh and Reed together though. I think Reed deserves a break too! I love her. I hope Reed was at the hospital with or for Noelle so they both see Ariana. I can't see Reed and Noelle not going to college together. But I think Lexa will wake up and blab eventually in the last book and they will be part of Ariana's downfall. But I am not sure it is kinda insane. What if Lexa wakes up and has memory loss and forgets what her and Ariana did.

Alyssa Calloway Yeah, the witch craft thing adds a new twist, but I like it. A lot of people are like "Witchcraft? Ewwww", but I think it's kinda cool. I want Reed and Josh together too! Actually, I want her with Thomas Pearson, but that ship has sailed, hahaha.Yeah, that would be cool if Noelle was at the hospital too. What if they're there to visit Kiran? Ariana threw her over the bridge, but we don't know FOR SURE if she died...probably, but you never know. Reed and Noelle could be there to visit her if she's barely alive, hanging on in the hospital. I never thought about her having memory loss. She will probably not remember anything, or blab about it!

Erica Alyson Omg that would be soooooo ah-mazing if they were there visiting Kiran that would be soooo great! I love the witch thing too! I love everything by Kate Brian and Kieran Scott (same person) lol. I liked Thomas too! Maybe as witchs they can bring him back lol jk. But Josh is sweet! Have you read she's so dead to us by her also? I effin loved that book! Can't wait for sequel!

Alyssa Calloway I know, wouldn't it? It would kind of guarantee the end of Ariana's "perfect little life". And as much as I want to not like her (because, hello, she IS a murderer! lol) I can't help but feel sorry for her and want everything to work out...that is until she starts talking about getting even with Reed. It's like I'm being hypnotized by Kate Brian and then whenever Reed's name comes up I get snapped out of it, lol. I've read a few books under Kieran's name, but not She's So Dead to Us. Not YET. lol. I want to get it soon though! That would be awesome if they brought Thomas back! :O Would kinda be a little unbelievable though. :/ yeah, I love Josh. I love Sawyer too though! Sometimes it seems that Josh is a little too controlling and angry. :/

Erica Alyson Ohhh I like Sawyer too he seems really sweet! I just liked Thomas a lot! He was so great with Reed! I was like that too I wanted Ariana to get away with everything which is crazy lol but Reed and Noelle are my favs! I want Dash to come back for Noelle!

Alyssa Calloway I liked Thomas a lot too. Especially in the web series. Did you ever see that? I forget his name, but I think it's the same guy who plays Noel Kahn on PLL. He's just so damn gorgeous. Man, I love this series. Don't want it to end. :/

Erica Alyson I don't want it to end either, I have not watch the webseries yet only a little. I thought there was a movie for this series or something like that.

Alyssa Calloway I heard that too, but I have no clue. I will have to look that up!