Kelly Fletcher's Reviews > Love M.D.

Love M.D. by Rebecca Rohman

I feel in the interests of fairness I should start this review by saying I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I continue by saying anyone who knows me and knows my integrity, as both a reader and reviewer, knows this is not a secret code for I will blow smoke up the a$$ of an author because they gave me an advanced copy. I will give credit where it's due and this is another 5 star read from Rebecca Rohman.

Zoë Jenkins is a San Francisco Bay Interior Designer. She is very good in her job but not so good in her love life. She has been hurt in the past after she made the fatal mistake of mixing business with pleasure and got her fingers burnt in the form of her sleazy ex Todd. It is not a mistake Zoë will make again. EVER. Until her friend puts her in touch with Dr Morgan Drake (aka Dr Hottie), who is in need of some work to his new home.

Dr Morgan Drake is finalizing a messy divorce. He is also a very successful surgeon and philanthropist. The last thing he is looking for is a relationship. All that is about to change when Zoë Jenkins comes into his life. The chemistry between the two makes the air in a room pulse and is undeniable. Zoë can only deny Dr Hottie for so long but a life changing event and the game of cat and mouse that ensues could rock them both to their very core.

Yet again Rebecca does an amazing job of merging romance and suspense and intrigue in a way no other does. Not only does Rebecca draw you into the main characters but does a great job submerging you into the lives of side characters, which is no easy feat. There are twists and turns usually only reserved for an epic movie.

Sterling job Rebecca - my only complaint is the books don't come quick enough ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love M.D..

August 6, 2014 – Shelved
August 6, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
January 4, 2015 – Started Reading
January 4, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Rebecca Rohman Kelly Thank you for taking the time to read my book and to share your thoughts. I appreciate it. <3 :D