Kae Thomas Hawk's Reviews > Sleeping with the Boss

Sleeping with the Boss by Marissa Clarke

Aug 04, 2014

This book had me laughing out loud several times. The Claire isms are things I think all of us have had happen.

I can say that I have been in the elevator with someone that had toxic perfume causing me to sneeze my head off but, I have never had the series of events like the first time Claire met Will. Sneezing fit followed by hanky from hunk holding back a laugh at my trying not to sneeze. Splitting my skirt because I had to bed over to pick up my purse that I spilled all over the elevator floor. Then to have said hunk give me his jacket to cover the split skirt after seeing my pink thong. Oh and to top it all off he just happens to turn out to be one of the owners for the company where I am temping. Nope this could only happen to Claire.

And when I read this part of the story I was hooked. Claire and William are so attracted to each other and the verbal jockeying is just hilarious. The story just gets better and better after their first encounter.

I am so hopeful that Marissa Clarke gives the other Anderson Brothers stories too! Her book made me remember how much I love good romance story. This book was a big hit with me!

I was given an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleeping with the Boss.

Started Reading