Ashley S.'s Reviews > Silent Whisper

Silent Whisper by Andrea  Smith

bookshelves: arc, favorites, 6-stars

I honestly don’t know what to say right now. This book made me feel so many things that I actually do not know what is currently floating around in my mind if that makes any sense! From the very beginning, I was intrigued – a total page turner! Now, I have to say that I love Andrea Smith’s writing, but this one….wow, this one…this was something else! In the erotica genre, this is most definitely a VERY unique story. There was lust, love, mystery, suspicion, angst, more love, craziness and then I don’t even know what! Seriously, if you do not one click this one, you are missing out! I am almost speechless with how I feel about this book and what happens all throughout.

Let’s start with the plotline – first, we begin with one story and then morph into another one almost immediately. What?!? This is exactly what I was thinking when it was happening, but it undeniably works in this book. I will absolutely NOT give anything more away as spoilers are virtually impossible to avoid when talking about this book, but I do have to adamantly say that if you love major twists and turns, lust and love, you have to read this book. It will not disappoint at all! For all of our romantics out there, this is a true love story. Not necessarily the HEA that you are looking for, but you will swoon and cry the entire time and feel quite fulfilled at the end.

After reading Silent Whisper, I am truly in awe of Andrea Smith’s creative mind and what it can produce. This book (and series I am sure) will go down as one of my all time favorites. From a girl who loves her erotica and thrillers, this book truly blew my mind!

An ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silent Whisper.

August 4, 2014 – Shelved
August 4, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
August 9, 2014 – Started Reading
August 11, 2014 –
52.0% "Loving this book so far! Andrea is definitely keeping me on my toes with this one-it is captivating and a very unique story line with some steaminess. I honestly have no idea how this story is going to end!"
August 11, 2014 –
72.0% "What?!? This is beyond crazy!!! Totally did NOT see that one coming! Can't wait to discover more!!!"
August 11, 2014 –
92.0% "And...now I'm crying. How many emotions in this book? Too many to count. I am in love with this story so far. So glad I'm not done yet!"
August 11, 2014 –
100.0% "Holy sh*t-completely and utterly loved this book! I seriously cannot wait for the next one!!! Well done, Andrea! Can't wait to post my review!!!"
August 11, 2014 – Finished Reading
August 12, 2014 – Shelved as: arc
August 12, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites
October 27, 2014 – Shelved as: 6-stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} Really nice review Ashley! You commented that "it's not necessarily the HEA that you're looking for". I only read HEA's. Would you please tell me if there is one? Thanx, Anne
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ashley S. Hi Anne-if you only read HEAs, then you definitely have to read this one! It truly invokes so many emotions and leaves you completely satisfied at the end. It is just a different way of going about it, but you still get there! Enjoy...I think there are a few more books in this series as well to come! Also, make sure to check out Ms. Smith's other series to find what you are looking for!

☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne} Ashley wrote: "Hi Anne-if you only read HEAs, then you definitely have to read this one! It truly invokes so many emotions and leaves you completely satisfied at the end. It is just a different way of going about..."

Thanks so much Ashley. You helped me out a lot! I have read most of Andrea Smith's book and thoroughly enjoyed them. Thanx again. (’-’*)