Steven's Reviews > Magic Binds

Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

bookshelves: urban-fantasy-paranormal, read-in-2016, favorites, read-in-2018, reread
Read 2 times. Last read July 15, 2018 to July 16, 2018.

So many other reviewers have done a much better job reviewing this one than I could. Check those out, and read this series ASAP if you haven't.

Sad that there is only one left, and it's a year away. *thank goodness for rereads*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Binds.

August 4, 2014 – Shelved
August 4, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read
August 28, 2014 – Shelved as: urban-fantasy-paranormal
September 23, 2016 – Started Reading
September 23, 2016 – Shelved as: read-in-2016
September 23, 2016 – Shelved as: favorites
September 25, 2016 –
September 26, 2016 –
99.0% "Finished... Review to come... So begins another long year of waiting."
September 26, 2016 – Finished Reading
July 15, 2018 – Started Reading
July 16, 2018 – Shelved as: read-in-2018
July 16, 2018 – Shelved as: reread
July 16, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

Nafeeza Hope you are loving it so far! :)

Steven I am! Almost done!!!

Nafeeza Steven wrote: "I am! Almost done!!!"

Yay! It is awesome, best UF series ever!

Steven I do love it so much!!!

Trish Is it certain that there will be only 10 books in total? I thought that was just a rumour and that IA has since corrected it?!

Steven I haven't heard otherwise. I'd love to have more!

Cathy #10 is the last one as far as I know

Trish *breaks down and cries*

Steven Me too. *weeps uncontrollably*

Trish Can we find out where they live and make them write more (without losing the quality)?! Because I would totally be up for that.

Paige  Bookdragon W-wait. The last book will be released next year? THE LAST BOOK?! Nooooo!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* I know, it's so sad. It's like the last book snuck up on us

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* Hopefully the last book is like 1,000 pages long.

Paige  Bookdragon Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder* wrote: "Hopefully the last book is like 1,000 pages long."

I hope so too!!Also, if ever that will be the last Kate Daniels book, I hope that she'll write other books in Kate Daniels world. We still have Julie and Derek to think of...

Trish I hope they will keep up the quality until the very end no matter how many books we'll get. Nothing worse than a beloved series with a dreadful ending!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* That would be nice. Even thought I didn't like Andrea's book much (to my surprise), I'd like for them to do that so we can keep seeing the characters and have the stories continue somehow.

Steven Well Magic Stars (the Derek and Julie short story/novella) *was* labeled as a #1 in a series... Maybe there's hope?

Paige  Bookdragon Steven wrote: "Well Magic Stars (the Derek and Julie short story/novella) *was* labeled as a #1 in a series... Maybe there's hope?"

I was holding on to that hope. hahaha I hope Ascanio has a story too..

Steven There are quite a few more that I want stories for, so I've got my fingers crossed!!!

Cristina I loved this book so much! It was perfection and I can't wait for the 10th book. :o)

Steven Cristina wrote: "I loved this book so much! It was perfection and I can't wait for the 10th book. :o)"

I can't wait either!!!

Cristina Well Magic Stars (the Derek and Julie short story/novella) *was* labeled as a #1 in a series... Maybe there's hope?

Here's to hope! *raises coffee mug* :o)