HeatherTX's Reviews > No Weddings

No Weddings by Kat Bastion

4193084
Fun & flirty!

In "No Weddings" you get a wonderful casts of characters from the main H/h of Hannah and Cade, to Cade's feisty sisters, Mace the roommate and Ben the business partner/friend. Absolutely loved the sisters and the chemistry Cade has with them!

Basically we get a story of two people that have each experienced devastating heartbreak from previous relationships that has left them both very untrusting and unwilling to put themselves out there again. The same two people who are in business together and who are without a doubt attracted to one another!

Over time they become more than just business partners and friends but are not exactly a couple either. Together Hannah and Cade begin to face their pasts so they can move forward as a possible couple.

Lots of tease time here, just take the plunge already! Nope not happening in "No Weddings".....maybe in "One Funeral"? I hope so, the sexual tension is off the charts between these two!

Recommended to all Rom-Com fans!

***Copy provided by author/publisher via NetGalley for an honest review***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Weddings.

August 2, 2014 – Shelved
September 10, 2014 – Started Reading
September 10, 2014 –
September 12, 2014 –
September 12, 2014 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Bastion Thank you for the wonderful review, Heather. We hope you enjoy One Funeral. Warning: things are about to get scorching . . . ;)

{sends fire extinguisher}

~ Kat & Stone

HeatherTX Kat wrote: "Thank you for the wonderful review, Heather. We hope you enjoy One Funeral. Warning: things are about to get scorching . . . ;)

{sends fire extinguisher}

~ Kat & Stone"

Awesome.....I'm looking forward to it!