Tara Bryant's Reviews > Undaunted

Undaunted by Charity Parkerson

19344998

**Read as an ARC for www.barenakedwords.co.uk**

Undaunted
By Charity Parkerson

I really enjoyed this book. Although short, it really packed a punch! With this book being #2 in the series, it was nice to reconnect with some past characters. The new characters have so much life, and are very intriguing.

"Without thought, Knox pulled his shirt over his head, baring his torso. A blush touched her cheeks. He dared her to show him any weakness. Satisfaction roared through him when he room up his challenge, dropping her gaze to his chest. His nostrils flared as a sudden realization punched him in the gut. He wasn't going to stop until he had her. "

Of course, the sex was HOT!!! Very HOT!!! This was not your typical romance...the way the story played out was different than what I had thought!

'"I told you not to trust me," he reminded her in his most mocking tone. Need crawled at his spine. The nights he'd lain awake, fantasizing about touching her, caused his grip to tighten possessively at her waist. "Make me," she taunted recklessly.'

Reading Charity's work for the first time, I'm addicted! I love the MMA world and hot, sexually charged romances, and Charity combined them perfectly!

Tara
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undaunted.

Finished Reading