Kendall {Book Crazy}'s Reviews > Distant Desires: Part Two

Distant Desires by Cambria Hebert

bookshelves: blog-tours

I was really excited to read this serial because of where the last serial left it at! It was quite the cliff-hanger and I couldn't wait to see how the main character was going to react! I have to admit that it did take me a while to get round to reading this serial, but once I did, I couldn't put it down! It does kinda help that they're pretty short lol! The plot of this novella was even better than the plot of the first novella! There were a few more hot, sexy scenes, which I loved, and the overall plot was developed on brilliantly from the first serial! It also went at a really good pace and I was always desperate to read on and find out what was going to happen next! I couldn't put it down either! I can't wait to find out how everything's going to conclude in the final serial in this series! I hope it goes the way I'm thinking it will! The characters were again amazing! Sophie in this novella had to try and come to terms with what she was told at the end of the first novella! To be honest, Sophie did freak out, but then she sort of came to terms with how her future was going to change! I must admit that I would probably have freaked out more than what Sophie did, but I guess we all react differently in different situations! I loved Sophie in this serial though! She proved that she was strong and I loved that she stood up to her love interest! She was also such a normal, regular person, which helped me connect with her more! Tarek was again the love interest of Sophie! You get to find out more about Tarek in this serial, which I was hoping would happen! You also see that he has more than a slight jealous side to him lol! I loved this because it showed a bit of a more human side to Tarek! It showed that he wasn't all alien and that spending time with Sophie was bringing out a more human side to him! I loved seeing this because Tarek acted quite different and it was a good different! I also overall loved Tarek more in this serial than what I did in the first serial too! I can't wait to read the final conclusion to this serial series! The ending of this serial didn't leave it at a cliff-hanger that will leave you desperate for the next serial, but it left it at a satisfying ending that will make you want to find out what's going to happen next! Again, the cover for this serial is perfect for it! I love that the author went with the option of keeping the exact same cover for the series! I mean, the guy on the front suits the character of Tarek perfectly! Big thank you to Cambria for a copy of Distant Desires: Part Two and to Enticing Journey Book Promotions for having me on the Blog Tour!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Distant Desires.

July 30, 2014 – Started Reading